Business Loans and Finance
Every business has unexpected expenses and, when that happens, our overdrafts are the best way to put some extra money into your business to keep up with cash flow needs.
Interest is only paid on the amount of money borrowed, which you can repay at any time. During the duration of the overdraft agreement, money can be repaid and borrowed again as needed. Although subject to availability, you also have the possibility to change the amount or the duration of the overdraft at any time.
Good to know! While interest is calculated on a daily basis on the amount borrowed, it is debited to the account every six months.
Our Business Loans can help finance business growth and improve your cash flow. We offer realistic solutions to your business needs and requirements.
A quick glance
Lending may be tailored to suit your individual business circumstances and anticipated cash flow, over an agreed term and with customised repayment schedules.
- Flexibility to match your cash flow to your repayment and interest charging cycles
- Staggered drawdown options
- Fixed or variable interest rates
- Additional flexibility to make extra repayments, lump sum repayments or to repay the loan early
- Possibility to acquire additional finance during the term of the loan (some terms and conditions may be subject to change)
- No early repayment fees
Foreign Currency Loans
Our Foreign Currency Loans are available in most major currencies. So long as income is available for repayment in the same currency as the currency of the borrowing, a foreign currency loan can assist eliminating exchange rate risks. These loans can be at either fixed or variable interest rates and subject to credit assessment.
How do they work?
- Foreign Currency Loans are particularly useful for businesses that have a regular income in the same currency of the loan.
- Repayments can be tailored to meet expected foreign currency earnings.
- As any other loan, interest rates vary depending on a number of factors, in this case, even the currency the loan is in.